Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Favorites

Old Navy Slipper Boots. A must have through the winter... even for us living in So Cal.
Don't have a Trader Joe's by you? Call someone and them ship you 10 boxes. You will not regret it... or maybe you will?
This heat seat is my best friend. Reading a book, watching a movie, browsing the web... it keeps me nice and cozy, while my better half is gone. Even Clara is obsessed.
Another new best friend. And thanks to Netflix, Jackson has now been introduced to Denis the Menice, The Never Ending Story, and Hook. This is the Skin Restoring Body Wash... but I LOVE it for my face.
Puffins. Yum. I am not even sure what the nutrition info on this says. All I know is that it is delish.
These are my recent must haves. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lea Tame said...

I love this post!

Nikki said...

We recently discovered Netflix and introduced Marshall to those same shows. Do you have a video game console that you can stream Netflix from to your TV? Before we figured it out we were watching online, but now that we have it hooked up to the TV it's even better.

Wanna send me some Joe-Joe's with the Christmas card? JK! We're getting a Trader Joes here soon and I can't WAIT!!