Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Girls Night Out

One of my last girls night with these fabulous ladies!

There are a few other girls moving out of our area over the next few months (7 total)... and to be honest, it actually makes it easier for me to leave knowing that there are others leaving too. So Mykelle put together this birthday/goodbye girls night. Unfortunatley not everyone could make it -- and to those of you that missed out... YOU REALLY MISSED OUT! I laughed sooo hard. Harder than I have laughed in a very long time. It was a total party!3 of the 7 that are on their way out.... Mykelle. Me. Chrissy.
I don't care that the whole Cheesecake Factory could hear our conversations... or that we might have been so loud that our surrounding tables could hardly hear their own words... or that I know more than I should about each girl (and their better half) on our table... IT WAS A TOTAL BLAST, AND I AM GOING TO MISS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE GIRLS TO PEICES.

2 comments:

wej said...

great blog!

visit my blog

or avail
Apple iPad Tablet (64GB, Wifi)

or
Nikon D5000 DSLR

=)

Amanda said...

SO glad you have such great friends. Even if you're leaving they will still be there for you when you need them. My most supportive friends live across the ocean and they have been there for me every second of this past year. Yours will be there for you too!