Clara turned 2 years old!!!
We woke her up so that we could do some celebrating before Scott had to leave for work... this is what we see every morning...

Jackson and I went and bought donuts before she was up. Of course he wanted to get her a pez, but only if he could have one too. And don't worry... it was donuts and pez for breakfast.

Later that night we had met up with some friends at the splash pad just up the street from our house. We had pizza and cake. The kids played and the adults talked. What more could you ask for?
I acutally got clara to smile. Shocker.
*Thankyou Jessie for making the same cupcakes that you brought over when Clara was born. Of course you are always so thoughtful. We love you.

The party kids!

Clara got a little shy when we all sang Happy Birthday... it was so sweet.

And what would her birthday be without a special kiss from her boyfriend... sunset and all... oh la la.

Happy Birthday to the sweetest sassiest 2 year old I know. I wouldn't change you for anything.
1 comment:
i love that brody is grabbing her face and looking her straight in the eyes!
he loves that little lady and so do i!
Post a Comment