TRADITIONS....
This is one of my all time favorite traditions. The 4th of July has always been a big holiday for the Marshall clan. Back when we were all younger my grandparents would take the grandkids (no parents) to Aspen Grove... best memories EVER!
Well now that we are all older... Aspen Grove is out... but what would the 4th of July be without a BBQ and the Oakley Rodeo!
The Richards clan...
*please ignore my sons hand. Lovely I know.

The couple.

Clara. She actually looked at the camera AND smiled for this one. Shocker!

Lounging. Always a must after the good food has been devoured.

Grandma Rose. Mom. Aunt Robin. Uncle Kirk (or kook as I used to say).

Scott. John. Cody.

Grandma Rose. Clara Rose.

The Marshalls. My Mom and Aunt Robin placed us all according to colors. Very well done.

Ready for the Rodeo... complete with Rodeo Popcorn made by my mom!

Jackson was SOOO excited for tonight. We walked over the hill and he saw the stadium and just stood and starred.

Everyone loves Clara. How could you not?!? She gets passed around from one person to the next... its so funny.

But Judd has a place in her heart.... Clara loves Judd, Cami, and of course Peppy one of their horses.
*** My Grandma Rose and Candice made all of the older girls matching 4th of July bracelts. They are soooo cute and I am so excited to have it and wear it every year.... whether I am in UT for the 4th or some other part of the world - I will always have something that makes me feel connected to these special people.
3 comments:
That photo of jack staring at the stadium with his cowboy hat kills me! these are so cute! i LOVE clara's patriotic headband:)
I'm so glad we got to come back for the Fourth - by far my favorite holiday!! It was good to see you one last time too. Good luck on your new adventure, I have no doubt that you'll love it. Hope you feel better soon.
Hey, we were at the Oakley rodeo too! Adam took the older kids and I stayed home with Sadie (a little too tired). I'm so sad I missed you guys. Good luck in CA!
Post a Comment