Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A MUST HAVE!!!!


My sister-in-law has a whole sale account with this picture frame company. They are absolutely adorable and I am wanting to place an order, BUT the only problem is for wholesale orders they require a minimum order of $350.00. And although I would love to place that order on my own,
I am pretty sure my husband would have a heart attack!
So, I am opening up the offer to any of you that would like to purchase these frames at the wholesale price. Its a great deal compares to all the boutique prices out there.

Here is the website:

Browse through the website and then email me for the price list. Its not allowing me to copy and past into this page - so I will have to email you the prices.
If you are interested, let me know! We set up a pay pal account for everyone to pay through so we don't have to mail or meet up to get checks... Anyways, take a look and get back to me. We will be placing the order April 1st.

2 comments:

Cami and Judd said...

I want one how much for like one just so i can get a base price.

Melly Mel said...

they are so cute. i love them. which sister in law?