Wednesday, March 10, 2010

anxious for spring...

i want to wear a t-shirt with out a coat.

i want to play outside with clara at the park.

i want to swim in the pool.

i want to throw away our winter clothes.

i want to go on a walk and actually sweat because its hot, and not because i am working hard.

i want to open our windows.

i want to wear flip-flops.

i want to drive with my windows down.

i want to go on a hike.

i want to eat ice cream with out getting the chills.

i want to turn my heat OFF.

i want to see flowers bloom.

i want to sweat.

i want the sun.

i want spring.

I KNOW... I WANT WANT WANT. WHAT CAN I SAY, I AM A SELFISH GIRL.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I want all those things too! haha! I'd love to show you the ropes at Rite Aid or just any store! I scored at Target today too! Free kids toothpaste, bandaids, and $.89 for neosporin,and $.50 for hefty zipper bags! I'm busy on Monday and Wednesday mornings, but other than that I'm free! Call me anytime and let's go!!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Amen! I want all that too! missed ya at the shower!