So I am on the search for some new hair clips for Clara. I have looked on Etsy... and there are some adorable ones... but each place I buy from I have to pay shipping from... my total just about doubled because I wanted only one clip per store.
Does anyone know a place I can go that has a good selection and decent prices? I would love to not pay shipping at all - so if there is a place close by, please shout it out!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
3 comments:
Their is a boutique that I go to twice a year. It is not going to be here until April 30th, but they have some of the cutest hair clips and bow's for girls! The only other thing is it is up in Farmington, but majority of the vendors are all on Etsy so you don't have to pay for shipping. If you want to look at their blog it is piperandchloe.blogspot.com. Also I would LOVE to get together for lunch! Starting the first of april I am going to have Mondays off from work so we can definitley do it then. I am pretty sure the Richard girls are throwing me a shower, but I just don't know when yet. When do you move?
i went to piper and chloe last year... it was really cute.
also... here is the link
http://tatertothairclips.blogspot.com/
to the ones i was telling you about... and i have a sample one at my house that i may or may not have bought when i was unsure of the gender...and it may or may not be hanging on a long ribbon bow holder in brody's closet. let's hope i have a girl someday!
Yes, my friend Suzette makes adorable clips. I'll get her info and email you.
Post a Comment