My Jackson turned....
4 YEARS OLD ! ! !
My very talented sister designed this invite for his b-day party... I know a Super Hero party, so suprising right?

I asked Jackson the day before his birthday what he wanted for breakfast, out of everything I suggested, he chose...
DONUTS -- BLUEBERRIES -- ORANGE JUICE
So first thing in the morning we all went to the grocery store, in our pj's (which he thought was pretty cool), and picked out donuts (his happened to be a sugar cookie... for breakfast... whatever its his birthday), he got his blueberries, and OJ.
Here is the Birthday Boy, ready to get breakfast!

I took on the challenge of making the cake for his birthday this year. I decided to try making fondant. It turned out much better than I had expected... I was pretty sure I would end up purchasing a cake from Costco the morning of - but I suprised myself, and I think everyone else for that matter.

His party was at CHUCK E. CHEESE... for all you moms that hate the chaos, the kids, and the idea all together - so sorry - but we loved this place! It was our first time, and I am sure we will be going back in the future.

It could not have been a better place to throw his 4 years old super hero party.

Alot of the boys dressed up. Jack stayed in his shirt that we had given him that morning, I guess it was "cool enough".

He has sooo many good friends here. The attendees:
Brendan, Keagan, Kevin, Nixon, Dash, AJ, Andrew
*I think it will be just as hard to say goodbye to his buddies as it will to say goodbye to mine, when we leave for school this fall.

Jack is not much of spotlight person. So when they did the whole "chuck e. birthday performance" (which by the way was pretty lame), he was a little uncomfortable. The rat/mouse wanted Jack to dance with him - he looked back at Scott like, Daddy please don't make me do this.

Although the crown and medal made it all worth it!

Birthday kids with Chuck E. (Is that his name?)

Loving the rides.

Clara loved it too. This jeep was a favorite.

The party lasted 90 minutes. Although we stayed for 3.5 hours! Jacks friend Nixon and his dad Morgan, stayed and played around for a while too. Dads are always boys at heart - especially when it comes to playing with their boys.

Finally at home - I was able to get a picture with my birthday boy!

And of course, Father & Son.

His birthday could not have been a more fun day. I don't know who was more excited at the end of the day - Jackson or me! We had so much fun, and the chaos at Chuck E. Cheese on a Saturday at 2:00 in the afternoon was well worth the smiles that I saw on every little boys face! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Jack with my family or Kristen... but it was so fun to have them all there to support Jackson on his special day.
Happy Birthday to the sweetest most sensitive boy that I know. I love you Jack.
10 comments:
I love you too Jack! THAT CAKE IS AMAAAAZING! Way to go! If only we had discovered your talents 3 weeks ago! Im glad it was a fun day, but im sad we missed it.
I am such a looser, jerk, forgetful, poop!!! I feel so bad that I did not call Jack for his birthday. How was it? your cake turned out awesome!!! You will have to teach me how to do it. I will have the kids call Jack tomorrow. How fun! What an awesome celebration!!
Happy b-day Jackson! We love you! Davis loved seeing pics from Chuck e cheese. (his favorite place on earth)
I'm so glad you got the wax out. That would have been bad...very bad!
that was such a fun birthday. Thanks Jackson for inviting me! I have told everyone about your amazing cake.
Happy Birthday Jackson! We are sending a present back with Aunt Kristen...we love you!
Wow! That is an amazing cake! Happy birthday Jackson!!!!
Oh McCall, I'm so glad you commented on our blog so I could see yours, it's adorable!!! Everything you do is adroable!!! We just loved Jackson's b-day party at Chuck e's!!!! It was so much fun to see them all together and we're so glad we were invited,what a fun and special day!!!Nixon will never forget it, he loves Chuck e Cheese!!! You're cake was awesome too(good job:), thank you guys again, we sure just had so much fun!!!! Love ya
He has gotten so big McCall! I remember being there for his last birthday... surprise surprise SPIDERMAN! I love it. What a cutie. He has grown. Jack looked at the pictures and said, it's my friend Jack!
He is so sweet. I'm glad he got exactly what he wanted for breakfast.
Miss you guys!
So fun! What a party. I remember being little and just loving birthday parties. How fun it that. I LOVE his birthday cake so much! So cute. I can't believe he is 4..weird. I so remember when we (Tracy, Mitch, me and Stacy) came to Provo to see you when you had just had him..
holy smokes McCall-that cake is Ah-MAZING!!! Seriously, I am way impressed.
Post a Comment