But I hate that the pool is officially closed.
I just registered for my first triathalon. I am freaking out.
I know I am not done having kids. But the thought of having more kids makes me sick to my stomach.
Every night we go to bed I tell Scott how special I think our kids are. They are 'different'. Does every mom think that about their own kids?
When Jackson was little he was dressed so cute. Clara more often than not looks like an orphan. I guess thats what happens when I choose not to work and sacrafice that extra pay check.
I have cooked dinner every night for the past 2 weeks. I don't think that has happened since... hmmm... ever.
It has been a financial rollercoaster year.... we bought our first house, had a 2nd kid, Scott lost his job, went back to school, kindof had a job, took the DAT, and applied to dental school.... and despite all of that, I have never been so happy.
I am obsessed with Zucchini. I eat it almost every day.
Scott has 2 dental interviews scheduled. I wish I could go with him. But paying for this process for the 3rd time... yeah ... it's only a little bit expensive.
My friends are planning a girls trip in November. This will be my FIRST.... woo woo!
I love fashion but I hate to be trendy. Does that sentance contradict itself?
Sometimes I wish Scott and I could start over from the day we got married. But then I wouldn't know what I know now. And what I know now... I think that's more important.
I love my sisters. They make me happy. I wish we all lived closer.... well, I wish Melissa lived closer. The others are not far.
Why do parents always blame their fussy child on teething? Don't worry I do it too. I guess it makes us feel better. It gives us a reason as to why our kid is screaming 24-7.
Sometimes I feel pressured to drink Diet Coke just because I'm a mom. But... I just 'quit' and I am going on 1 week without. Still feeling good.
The other day I was complaining to Scott about eating to many sweets. He responded by saying, "You are what you eat". Ha. Just then I pulled out my Big Hunk and finished it clean.
I love the Disney Chanel. My neighbor and I have spent the last 2 Tuesday nights watching Wizards At Waverly Place: The Movie, while the boys are out playing BBall. I know I know... total teeny bopper show. What-ev, I like it.
I have been sewing like crazy the past couple days. 1 apron, and 2 sleep sacks for babies... I am super impressed with myself!
This past week, in a 12 hour period... I lost my keys at the mall. Had to call a friend to bring me my spare keys. Woke up the next morning to my "spare" keys locked in my car, along with my phone. Decided to run it off with the kids in the stroller, only to find one of my tires had a hole.... ahhh.... It was a great start to the day.
My life... as it is.... for your reading pleasure.
Enjoy :)
3 comments:
What a fun post! First of all I agree with you on the diet coke thing, but I have no intentions of quitting anytime soon. 2nd, way to go on doing your first tri! I've only done 1 (i'm more into running) but it was so much fun! 3rd, being a mom is the best and who cares if they look like orphans. Thanks for the invite!
Love this post! Way to go on your 1st tri... when is it? I've been struggling with my running goal. It's hard when Kevin's in school and away 3 days!
I want to hear more about the tri you are doing and the dental school interviews!
Post a Comment