We were able to take up my parents tent trailor... it made the camping so easy and convenient. Clara had her own section; we set up her pack 'n play, turned on the sound machine, closed the curtains and VOILA, she had her own little room!
We never got a group picture. But I think there were more kids than adults... they were all so cute and had so much fun shooting BBguns, playing in the mud, and getting dirty!
We stayed up late, laughing histarically as we all watched Mykelle doing the "squishy face", and "bitter bear face". We also heard a PERFECT imitation of one of Michael Jackson's songs (it sounded just like him!) and a Sean Connery impersonation. It was hilarious. 
Jackson took this shot. He is my little photographer. Ha ha.
This was the view from our trailer. It was so pretty! And luckily someone found us a bridge so that we could walk back and forth with out trying to jump over the swamp!
These two little guys are best (and sometimes worst) buddies! When things are good... they are good! But as soon as one of them gets upset... it is a full out brawl. Tackles, scratching, punching, and screaming.
The kids loved the 4-wheelers. And of course, they had to pack as many on as possible.
Only 2 minor problems with this little one:
1. She woke up with a full blow-out diaper. All the way up her back! I had to strip her down and clean her off with cold wet wipes... and it was already so cold in the morning. I felt so bad!
2. I was playing with her in the tent trailer. I went to go hand her a ball and she sat up against the side of the window against one of the beds. I guess we didn't secure the sides good enough because she slipped right through and landed on the ground outside the trailer. Ooops! Mykelle saw her fall and ran and picked her up just as I got out of the trailer. Other than a little cut in her mouth she was just fine.
*One day Brendon was trying to keep Jackson out of his house. Jackson put his shoulder into the door, and plowed Brendon into the wall. Steff (Brendon's mom) ran into the room and was holding the two boys apart as they were trying to get to eachother. She now has a beautiful dent in the wall to never forget their "strong" friendship!
Thanks Mykelle and Ash for the fun weekend! Loved it!
2 comments:
camping looks like it was fun! i can't believe all the mud!
Fun! I love the picture of Clara! It's so cute!
Post a Comment