Tuesday, September 8, 2009

All About Clara...

Clara at 14 months:

She loves to sit on the dishwasher and pull everything out as I put it in.
Her best friend: Baby Einsteins, Old McDonald Had A Farm
*I love that her pants are falling off.
Sick Girl = Pillow. Soft Blankie. Sippy. Tylenol Bottle. Baby Einstein = Quiet Girl
Chillin'.
She is starting to make animal and car noises when she plays.
This is only one of many falls.
*Of course, mommy takes the picture over saving the baby.
She is very selective with whom she wants and when she wants them. Here... she wants only her daddy.
She loves when Jack wrestles with her. I freak out - but she is nothing but giggles.
This girl can EAT! Nothing gets in the way of her food. Nothing.
She loves to find Jacks hats and put them on. But if I put a hat or flower on her head it is off faster than you can say... "you look so adorable!" ugh.
She loves to sing and can do some of the movements to popcorn popping.
She is as stubborn as can be when it comes to walking. As of right now she is taking a couple steps. But I know she could do it if she wanted.
She loves to hang out and play in her bed after she wakes up.
First word: Ball (just like her brother).
In a squealing contest... hands down she would win for being the loudest.
When she is tired, she sucks on her two fingers and graps at my clothes and rubs them between her fingers.
I love my Clara Rose.

6 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I can see both of you in her! She is such a doll. I love the picture of her tumbling off the couch. Miss ya! When am I going to see you again??

Jon Lefrandt said...

You are super blogger. I need to take a few pages from your book. I loved reading all your posts...so cute! Ash

Ashlie said...

Is she falling off the couch in that picture? Classic. She is such a cute little baby girl! I just love her:)

The Fuller Family said...

Im miss her. I need to come over and play with her and Jack. When is scott going down to AZ?

The Roe Family said...

i love that she's in a diaper in most of these pictures. that's how we are most days. what a cute little girl!

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

Oh my gosh she is soooo cute! I can't believe she is 14 months, that is so crazy. I really feel like you just had her!! Time goes by way too fast with these little ones. I love that our kiddos have so many of the same clothes, so fun! I wish I could have met Clara she seems like such a sweetheart!