Saturday, August 1, 2009

NO MORE BOOKS ... for now.

I have been without my man and the kids have been without a dad for far too long! Between Scott trying to provide for our family and study for the DAT.... it's been a lonely home for the rest of us. BUT... it is officially over! He took his test yesterday and did great! I am so proud of him for all of his hard work. Seriously... I don't think there is anyone more dedicated than him.

Now its time for the waiting game.... interviews? acceptance letters? wait lists? declines? ugh. I hate this part.

But for the next week we are going to forget about "real life" and enjoy some time in the outdoors! IDAHO here we come!

Picture this:
-Cabin
-Snake River... fishing
-Island Park Resevoir... skiing
-Hebgin Lake... with the Neffs
-West Yellowstone
-Lot's of Walks
-Roasted Marshmallows.... yummy
-Lot's of good food!

Love it.

4 comments:

Lea Tame said...

Yay, glad it's over! Have a wonderful vacation!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Hooray! Congratulations!!! Tay takes his gmat on wednesday! Frightening! Luckily Brody and I will be at the ranch until after he is done, so he can have some quiet time to study before then!

Steph said...

Sounds relaxing!!

Amanda said...

Congrats to Scott! It sounds like you guys needed a get away. Can't wait to see pictures.