Whenever the Marshalls get together you can always expect the best of the best foods!
Everyone hanging out.
My two gorgeous cousins. Lindsey and Veronica.
We went over to Cami and Judd's house and did some shooting.Scott and Judd setting up the targets.
Scott with a 22.
Me with a 22. Watch out everyone.
We are so hard core. Love this shot!
We were missing a very big part of our family... The Robinsons! Camden was sick, Cody was in CA, and my Aunt and Uncle were on their way home with Chris. Poor Chris was back in DC for the summer and 3 days before he was scheduled to come home, he was in a terrible car accident.A UPS truck hit them from behind going 45 mph. It threw their car 150 feet! Chris was in the back corner that took the brunt of the accident but AMAZINGLY has walked away with a only a few broken ribs, a punctured lung, and a cervical fracture!
Luckily he does not remember anything from the accident. I have been in my fair share of accidents, and remember them all too well. I hope this is something that never comes back to him.
Luckily he does not remember anything from the accident. I have been in my fair share of accidents, and remember them all too well. I hope this is something that never comes back to him.I am so glad that he is ok and that he is now home with his family. We love you Chris!

6 comments:
I like how you look with a gun! You'll probably be called on to be the next Bond girl, so be prepared!
Oh my goodness! You look so tough! That looks like so much fun! What cool pictures.
the best picture ever is of the family looking all tough with the guns in your ride. You guys do such fun things. The camping trip looked like a lot of fun.
I'm going to need help getting started on Kristi Approved soon!!")
Wow! it looks like you guys have been super busy! I love it though! It also looks super fun!
love all the blog updates. and i LOVE the pics of you with the gun. so bad. its hilarious where you are holding a gun and clara at the same time! and thank you thank you thank you for coming to the sealing. we were so glad you guys made it. we need to get together really soon so we can actually talk!
Where have I been? I just read all the recent posts on your blog. (I really have been slacking in the blogging world lately). Nice to catch up. I love all the pictures:) So fun! It looks like you guys have had quite the last couple months. Lots going on-which makes the summer fun. Good for you guys!
Post a Comment