Monday, March 30, 2009

Me... Sick... ???

I have always bragged about my health and the fact that I rarely get sick. A cold here and there, but nothing that puts me out of commission. Well those bragging rights have officially been taken away this past winter...

I have been sick with the flu not one, not two, three, or four, BUT FIVE times!

It really is quite ridiculous. The good thing about it is that Scott has only had it 2 times and Jackson has only had it once. Clara is in good shape, thus far.

Please - wish me better health for the rest of the year. I need a break. And my kids need a mom. Thanks.

4 comments:

The Stevens said...

Oh, McCall that is so sad! I am so sorry! You should have Scott or Mom or someone make you some home made chicken noodle soup. I would if I were there. I can't believe you have been sick that many times. Get well!! Especially before Sat. :-)

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness. You poor girl. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Chance and Angela Olson said...

McCall and Scott:

Bryce and I are sitting here looking at y'all blog and reminiscing about freshman year. We miss you guys! Your family is adorrrable! Bryce can't believe how big Jackson is!

Bryce says, "Im in the same ward as angela and we are not getting married. She marrying another guy. dang it! Scott lets play halo for five days straight again!"

Steph said...

That's horrible. *GOOD HEALTHY THOUGHTS* coming your way. I hope you feel better soon.