I havn't been as diligent in my blogging as I would like to be. So here are the little random pictures from the past couple months....
Mondays I do a playgroup with a couple friends from High School. A couple weeks ago we decided to take the kids to the Draper Temple open house. They are at the age where they might remember a few things from it. I think if Jack remembers anything it will be the water that he thought he could put his swimsuit on and go swimming in, and the animals underneath the water. Ha ha.
These are his playgroup friends... Andrew, Millie, and Jack.
(Really I think playgroup is more for us moms, I love chatting with my friends, even though I rarely get through a whole sentance without being interrupted by one of my lovely kids :)

Clara took over Jacks bed. Ha. Just kidding. This little one belongs in her crib.

Jacksons new obsession... food coloring in the bath tub. This particular time I accidently left the food coloring next to the tub and he of course added the entire bottle to the water. I kept hearing him say, "wow, it's so dark"... when I went to see what he was talking about - this is what I found....

Jack loves to dress up in his sports clothes, his batman cape, and blue ski goggles. What does he create? In his words exactly.... A Running Player ????

Jack loves to play with this "lap top", as he calls it. Whenever Scott or I am on the computer he sets up shop next to us and works just like we do.

Snowboard trip #2... Scotts sister Jenna, was in town the other week and we went out for another day on the slopes. This picture was takes at the top of the mountian right before the fell that ended the day for me.
It sure was gorgeous up there!

Brad, Jaime, Scott, Me. The fabulous lift ride up!

Clara's new favorite... sitting up! She has finally mastered this phase of her little life and LOVES it! She is getting so big...

Jackson rarely falls asleep on the couch... and when he does you know it is because he is absolutley exausted!!!! And this is one little worn out sleeping face.

A few weeks ago, I introduced my friend Melis and her little boy Jackson to the amazing Cabela's. It's like a free zoo for us moms. The kids love it. And apparently Melis loved it too, she found this sexy mannequin and got her dream Spider Man kiss. Ha ha.

Here are the two boys at Cabela's. What could be more fun that playing on a swing inside a store with dead animals all around????

My friend Jordan was in town from Boston the other week. Some of us girls were able to get together and go to breakfast while she was here. It was so fun to see everyone! Some of the girls I have not actually seen in person for about 5 years!
From left to right:
Alicia (holding her jackson, Abby (holding alicia's andrew), Jhordan (holding her neice), Heather, Me, and Amanda (holding her millie). It was so fun to see you girls, let's not let time go so long next time!

Things have been so busy, and we have been having alot of fun. Hopefully I will get more on top of this blogging thing so that I don't have to do a make-up post like this one.
3 comments:
What a cute idea with the food coloring! I love that picture of you two on your lap tops on the couch, too funny!!
Thanks for the skin care tips. If proactive gets to be too much, I'll have to ask you more about Nuetrogena. I didn't know that was a good brand! Good to know. :)
Hey McCall- How are you? You are an awesome and dedicated blogger. I just joined blogging and am trying to link up to the family. Would you add me? I hope you are well. I finally got my clothing line rolling so check it out and tell all of your friends. If you like it you could have a party for me. I give a free dress for a party. Let me know. I hope to see you soon. I can't believe your baby is already sitting. They grow too fast. Take care Love Corinne
I love the food coloring idea! Does it dye their skin at all? Thanks for not adding the picture of us mom's at the temple, I looked pretty scary!
Also, is there a day next week I could head up there or you come here and teach me how to make the onsies? I have a baby shower and I'd really like to make them.
Post a Comment