Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I love Red Bull. I could live off it, but Scott limits me to only 2 per week.
2. I have been in 4 car accidents. Three of them were in high school, the last and the worst one was when Scott and I were dating, I took my eyes of the road for one second, went off the road, over corrected, when into a ditch and rolled end over end. I had my seat belt on but was knocked unconscious. Scott didn't have a seat belt on - but amazingly staying in the car and walked away with a only a sore neck. But don't worry - since then, I have a clean record.
3. When I was little I would memorize songs by writing down the lyrics and then I would sing them over and over again until I didn't have to read the words anymore.
4. In Junior High I only had 6 or 7 shirts that I liked to wear, and I had days of the week that went with each shirt.
5. I have never paid for a spa treatment...i.e. facials, waxing, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, massages...
6. I love eating healthy. I love my vegetables.
7. On the other hand, I love my candy. But I just started the "no candy" diet. Wish me luck!
8. I am an impulsive buyer. When I see something I like, I want to buy it right then. This has gotten me into trouble with Scott more than just a couple times.
9. I am a clean freak. I cannot go to bed with a messy house, dirty dishes, undone laundry... it's really frustrating. I even organize Scott's closet - even though he could care less.
10. I am not at all spontaneous, but I wish I was.
11. I hate eating out. I think it is a complete waste of money to spend on food that is never that good anyways. I would rather stay home and eat a sandwich.
12. I love to cook, but rarely does Scott get a home cooked meal.
13. I hate Sushi.
14. I can't dance. Seriously. I can't even do step classes at the gym.
15. I wore a dress to church a couple Sunday's ago - that is first dress I have worn since I was a kid.
16. When I smile, one eye squints more than the other. Look at any picture of me smiling and you will see it.
17. My right eye has a freckle in it.
18. When I was about 15 months I burned my hands on the front of the stove (back then it was just glass and got hot on the outside). I now have scars on the palms of my hands.
19. I have an outie belly button.
20. I am scared to walk up the stairs at night. If Scott is with me, I make him walk behind me, and if I am by myself I sprint... fast.
21. When I was little I was embarrassed to sing normally in front of my family, so I would make myself sound terrible. But then I auditioned for the Salt Lake Children's Choir and actually got in and they realized that I had always been faking it.
22. I only have a few really good friends.
23. My favorite evening retreat... turn out the lights, turn on some chill music and take a nice long bubble bath.
24. I love spending money on other people.
25. I broke my wrist in 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grade. I got stitches in kindergarten and in 3rd grade. I was a bit of a klutz back then.
I guess I am supposed to tag 25 people - but I don't know if I even have 25 people on my sidebar... so I guess I will say... if you read this - then tag!
*I also did this on face book - so sorry for the reiteration.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
4 comments:
I feel the same way about eating out. Well I don't hate it but I always prefer to eat at home/home cooked meal.
Funny! I didn't see yours on facebook so I'm glad to read it here.
This was fun to read! Hm..not sure I'll take on the tag, but maybe! Our favorite evening retreats are the same. :)
I love reading those random tid bits of old friends. I dont know if I can think of 25 random things about me...I'll try.
Post a Comment