Here we are getting ready at the beginning... full of energy!
Scott, Me, Brad (scotts brother), Jaime, Kristen(scotts sister), Lisa(scotts mom).
Later that night, Scott completly surprised me with a poem! No, I am not kidding. But he wouldn't let me post it... although it was so sweet, and really impressive.
We ended the night with dinner at Goodwood BBQ. At dinner we tried to think of things to tell eachother that we didn't know - it sparked some pretty funny conversations and we actually learned a few new things about eachother.
For Valentines Day I made Scott a video of our "Love Story"... here it is for your viewing pleasure!
Scott,
You are the love of my life. I am so lucky to have you!
Love,
Me.

4 comments:
Fun video! Ben and I love that Jason Mraz/Colbie Callait song
Love the video. You guys have such fun pics. Love the background music. I got ryan that Jason Mraz cd for Vday. Looking at Jackson's bday...he and lukas are just a few days apart.fun.
Just wanted to tell you yes I have seen Love, Actually many times, in fact I watched on V-day and that is why I thought of that opening scene!
the video is so sweet. i feel like we have been friends forever cuz you were a newlywed and i was single when we met! here we are now with 2 kids each!! i got your message.. lets get together next week for sure. and tell scott i want to read his poem, seriously!
Post a Comment