Tuesday, February 17, 2009

EAT.TO.LIVE.

I am doing another cooking/health class. The first one was fabulous and I wanted to give those of you that could not make it another chance!!! Please let me know if you are interested in coming so that I can give Melissa a good idea of how much food to buy.

When: Thursday February 26 @ 7:00 pm
Where: McCall Randalls House

RSVP: e-mail, facebook, or blog...

p.s. THIS CLASS WILL NOT DISAPPOINT.... MELISSA IS FABULOUS... YOU WILL LEARN SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Cooking. Health. Weight loss.
Come learn how to cook organic, vegan, vegetarian and healthy foods.


Do you have cravings?
Do you want to change your diet?
Do you want to loose weight?
Do you understand what "organic" means?
Do you suffer from stomach aches and migraines?


Who will I be learning from?
Melissa, a health and fitness instructor, who has studied nutrition since she was 16, has suffered from stomach aches and migraines since she was 4. She began to eliminate unhealthy foods based on the book Eat To Live by Dr. Joel Furman. The first month she did this, she lost 30 pounds, her migraines went away and her energy levels were higher than she had ever experienced. She has now inspired people all over the West Coast, helped individuals reduce stomach pains and bloating, and guided many towards significant weight loss.


Melissa will…
- Talk about making this a part of your life, not a diet.
· Help you know how to eliminate cravings for sweet and salty foods.
· Talk about the importance of detoxifying your organs.
· Talk about weight loss tips
· She will give a diet plan to those interested.
· She will be cooking 2 fantastic and HEALTHY dishes.
· Give yoga, pilates and running tips to help you stay healthy inside and out.


Detox.
She will be offering wholesale Seasource Detoxes for $75 each as the retail for them is $120. This is for those that want a boost of antioxidants, and or want to loose weight.


If you are interested in learning about staying healthy, need to loose weight, have health questions or willing to commit to at least 3 weeks of this… PLEASE COME! You will never feel better than before, and that is a guarantee.


Just $20.00 for the class!


If you have any questions please contact Melissa at melissanne29@gmail.com

4 comments:

Beach Hendersons said...

I want to be a part of it. Can you bring yourself and Melissa over to the East Coast. I'll be host..let's plan it.
Place: Kitty Hawk, NC
HOme: Karla Henderson's Home
Date: TBD

HeeHee

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I will be at the eat to live party! Sounds fun!

Ashlie said...

I really really really want to come, but know that I can't. I live way too far away and have responsibilities that Friday. I know your class is on Thurs, but I have stuff super early in the morning friday, etc. I think I might be making excuses. She should write a book:)

Steph said...

I so wish I lived there. I'd be there in a heart beat. That and joyschool...Utah is too good to be true sometimes. ;)