Scotts family has a tradition. Each year his mom gets a beach house (the location can vary) and we all meet up and spend up to a week together. This year we did Newport. It was a ton of fun! The house was just one house away from the boardwalk and right next to Newport Peir.

Abbie, Jack, Nana Lisa, and Abbie! Lisa is an amazing Nana. She loves loves loves her Grandkids and of course they LOVE her in return. She is always playing with them and helping us moms out. It is so great! Thank you Lisa for such a fun week!

Davis is such a stud. He was so funny to watch out on the beach. Occasionally he would take a handful of sand and put it into his mouth. But, I think he learned quickly that it didn't taste all that great! He also loved the water. He was out crawling through the waves and loving the water as it splashed up on him. Jenna was so cute with him, she was right there on her hands and knees in the sand always playing with him. She is such a great mom!

Jackson of course was terrified of the water... suprise suprise? No. But, he loved the sand. He was always covered head to toe, and like Davis got a few handfuls of sand in his mouth as well.

Me and Jack eating ice cream cones on NewPort Peir.

We brought a kite to fly out on the beach. It was so fun. There was a perfect amount of wind blowing, the kites went right up in the sky. What is a day at the beach without a kite right?

It was a nice vacation for me. It was great to beable to take a nap during the day, relax on the beach, take occasional walks, and relax with family.

It was so fun to spend time with the Randalls! I miss you all already and can't wait for next years beach trip. Thanks Lisa for such a fun week and for all the planning that you put into this family vacation!
14 comments:
SO FUN! I love a good family trip and nothing is better then relaxing on the beach! Where are you glasses from? They are so cute. I have the hardest time finding ones I like!
McCall this looks like it was such a fun trip. I was going through my pictures the other day and found the funniest photo booth pictures of us. We should hang out now that we live so close!
What a party! Looks like you had fun. K totally plan a time to go to Disneyland our passes are good til next May. We've already been twice and I'm going with my sister in law in 3 weeks. We love it. It's a great bribe for Connor. I'm coming in July hopefully I'll be able to meet the new little girl. Have any names picked out?
Fun I love Newport. You look so cute. can't wait for baby #2!
Ok, HOW is it that you look THAT amazing being as pregnant as you are!?! You've got to be kidding me. It's almost rediculous. This looks like it was a fun trip!
Hey McCall! Hope you guys are getting adjusted back to real life! Kimber said she couldn't even tell that you are prego in the pics...you lucky girl!
That looks like so much fun! I love the beach I am so jealous!!! By the way you look so great. i can't believe you are due so soon. Let's get together with the kiddos before you have your baby girl. Yes I finally changed my blog background. I found it on Pyzam.com. And yes I did loose all my side pictures and everything. It was kind of annoying to recreate it so I don't think I will be changing it again. Hope you are doing great! Let's get together soon!!
How fun! what week were you guys in California? I just got back, ryan and I went the first week of june. You look so amazing by the way, I would never guess you were as far a long as you are!
Oh my beach! How fun! You sure are a glowing pregnant mama! So beautiful!
Wow, that looks like you guys had so much fun. I am in need of a warm beachy vacation right about now. Let's face it, I always am.
Good for you spending such quality time with your fam before baby #2arrives. I wish we would have done that! Looks like fun. I would love to send you an evite ot a huge boutique on thursday night at my sisters house. I have a little summary of who will be there on my blog. Email me so that I can then send you an evite.
McCall, I found your blog from sarah's. We were just up PCH from you guys. We were in Laguna Beach doing the annual family trip. It sounds like you had as much fun as we did. I am sure you experienced some of the June gloom that we did, but it was worth it.
im so jealous. looks like so much fun. when can i come help you out with some stuff before this little girl arrives. let me know when i can help you move, unpack, whatever. seriously. if i don't hear from you in a few days im going to call you. and not leave you alone until you let me do something.
Hey! Did you realize that if it were the good ole days we'd be at Aspen this week? Sigh.....
Post a Comment