I have really been slacking off on my posting lately. Here is what we have been up to:
Utah has finally seen summer! We have been spending alot of time outside in the little pool. Jackson was a little hesitant at first (of course... anything with water makes him think twice), but as you can see it didn't take long for him to jump right in and LOVE his little kiddie pool.

Last week we traded date nights with Brad and Jaime. We watched The Princess Bride with the girls. Jackson loved the part in the woods with the big monsters, Abbie held his hand to help him be brave. Other than that he was off doing other things - thankgoodness he wasn't too into that movie - he is still a boy. The whole night we kept thinking - so this is what it would be like with 4 kids?!? Wow... we will stick to our 1 1/2 for now.

My sister Melissa has been in town from Denver lately. She came a couple weeks ago with out her kids for al ittle get-a-way time. And then she came back just last week with her kids and will be staying through the 4th of July. We all stayed up at my parents house in Heber and had a great weekend.

We went to the Zermont and the kids rode on the carousel over and over and over again. They love it!

Melissa is so funny and brought her duck bread all the way from Denver. So we went to the park and fed the ducks all of the bread. Of course, another fun thing kids love to do!


Melissa's little Jetta is about 16 months - and she is hilarious! She is the sassiest little thing I have ever seen, of course being her aunt, I love it. But as far as her mother goes - watch out! Melissa - you have got your hands full!

And of course we can never go to my parents house with out going out on the 4-wheelers a million and one times over again. This time the boys found the helmets and Jackson being the funny kid that he is loved them. He would wear them everywhere, all day, all around the house... it was too cute.

Its been a fun month. And the start of July has alot for us to look forward to. I have alot of family that comes in town for the 4th of July, so I am really looking forward to the fun weekend and all of our traditions.
5 comments:
Yay an update! The pool pictures are all too familiar. We need to play soon! How are you feeling?
So good to see what you've been up to! Can't wait for the festivities this week! Let me know if you guys do anything fun before the fourth!!! Maybe a drive up to Aspen?!
That's too funny your sister brought her bread from Denver! How fun to get to spend so much time with family.
It seems so crazy that so much has happened since we met huh? ha ha! I'm so excited for your little girl to come! Sounds like all your family is doing so well! And no I don't work at MA, which I'm sure you found out when you went there...bad choice on my part to go there in the first place. Oh well you live and learn I guess. I'm actually not even doing esthetics right now! DANG! I wish! I'm working at an insurance company in SLC and getting us the benefits and a steady income so it's fine for now.
You look so good, for being due in 3 weeks. I would have thought you still had months to go. Trevor and I are coming in town for the whole month of July, we'll have to get together before you have your baby. We might just get to meet her as well, how fun.
Post a Comment