Dennis and Jenna were here with Davis. I think Jackson might me a little scared of Davis, I am not sure if its because they are the same size and Davis is only 9 months or because Davis knocked him down a couple times when he was pulling up on Jackson. Ha ha, poor little Jackson. Someday he will realize Davis just wants to hang out and be boys together.
Kristen and Garret brought little Duke (their Yorkie puppy). He is so cute and all the kids adored him. He does so well with them chasing him all around the house. Although every once in a while, you would see him cuddled up on his mom and dads suitcase, it looked as though he thought this was his safe zone. I love this little dog, I think I may have to get one of my own some day soon?
Lucy looked so precious in her blessing dress. She looked like a baby princess. And with all the loves she gets from her older sisters - she is a princess.
The whole family after church. Say cheese.
All the grandkids. Lillie, Abbie, Lucy, Jack, and Davis. I loved Davis in his little suit - what a stud!
4 comments:
Look at all those cute grandkids. Sounds like a great time with the fam - I love that Davis is the same size as Jackson. So funny!
You still look great! I wish I could see you more often. We are living in Vegas for the summer. I got together with Phil's family a couple of weeks ago. It was fun! Good luck with the pregnancy.
Happy Mother's Day!
Awww...Utah is so beautiful!!! What a fun family weekend. I'm so excited for you and this baby!! And a SURPRISE SHOWER?? The best...looked like fun girl.
Post a Comment