So, for those of you that do not know, I am an esthetician. I specialize in microdermabrasion. For those of you who do not know what microdermabrasion is... let me explain:
Microdermabrasion is a mini procedure that involves the skin being exfoliated by a very fine type of crystal to remove the top layer of the skin... all the dead skin cells. It helps to clean your pores and prevent any futreu breakouts when done on a regular basis. It also helps to even out the skin texture and and the overall appearance.
Afterwards, your skin will feel lighter and healthy, you will notice an immediate difference in texture, it is incredibly soft! There is no downtime, your skin may appear slightly red, but you can return to any prior activites. A series of microdermabrasion treatments can help reduce the look of fine lines and blemishes caused by sun damage.
Questions anyone?
The reason I have decided to post about this is because, I know there are so many people out there that are needing and wanting help with their skin but don't know where to start. I love skincare and I love helping people learn about how to take care of their own skin and to feel good about themselves.
I can do treatments at my house or if you are a "party" person, I also do microdermabrasion parties. Basically - you invite 5 people to come to your house at different times and in return you get your treatment for free... killer deal right?
Prices?
I like to keep my prices affordable. Microdermabrasion treatments can get extremly expensive - and right off - you might think my prices are up there too, but check it out online... you will see I am not that high.
Basic Treatment $60.00
Advanced Treament $80.00 (includes mask and shoulder/neck/chest massage)
Other treatments...
Chemical Peels (priced the same as micro)
Waxing (prices vary depending on the area... I love shaping eyebrows!)
So - please feel free to let me know if you are interested in any of the above. I promise you will love the results! Every woman deserves and NEEDS to feel beautiful in their own skin.
my e-mail: mccallrandall@gmail.com
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
3 comments:
Hey McCall, do you like the pirate costume on Joshua. I bought two because one I ordered one on the internet, but it didn't come in time for the pictures. Before I take it back you could see if you want it. It's a size 18-24. It was $29.50, and it comes with everything!! Even the hat! I think it is so so dang cute! Just let me know ~Laura
Hey I would love love love to do some treatment, and some waxing. I need it really bad. lets get in touch and set a time up to do it, plus it would be way good to see you!
Great post on microdermabrasion process!
Post a Comment