Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Party Party Party

What a weekend! Saturday we had 2 parties requesting our attendance! ha ha ha. Saturday afternoon was my 2 little neices birthday party. It was so much fun. They are so cute... and wow... they got so spoiled! Presents presents presents!
That night I went to a party that Melis threw for Steph. I love these girls to peices! I was so so so excited to see both of them, they are so fun and spunky! Steph - you are amazing! Melis was here for the weekend. It was so fun to have her in town and beable to spend time together. I hope you still like your face... (i did micro on her). You are so cute! Hopefully it will not be too long before I see you again.

1 comment:

Melly Mel said...

Oh McCall! I love this post! Thanks for the sweet things you said! It was so fun to see you and Steph this past weekend! You two were so much fun. Oh and I love my face - that sounds funny but I can't stop touching it. I'm probably going to break out like crazy from how much I'm touching it! You did an amazing job! Come visit me here and escape the cold anytime. Our Jacksons can play together! Love you! xoxo