Friday night we went to Gardner Village. I had not been for a very long time and I have never been there during Halloween. But, I have always heard so many fun things about their witches display... so Jaime and I packed all the kids out, waited for Scott and Brad to get off work, and headed out for a fun Friday night with the family.

It was sooooo fun! Its a little village, and they have fun little shops and boutiques to walk through and shop in. And along the "streets" they have witch displays... stuffed witches that are acting out a variety of things. Some of them were: brewing in a black pot, hanging upside down, playing baseball, in a boat on a pond, flying through the air on a bicycle... and more!

Jackson loved to look at the horses and make really loud "neighhhhhhh" noises!

We went on a horse drawn carriage ride with a witch. She told us some really fun stories and put a spell on Brad... Abbie was pretty worried about that.

We had so much fun, I think I will make this a Halloween tradition for my family. It is fun for adults and kids and of course... puts you in the Halloween spirit!
5 comments:
How fun! My sisters go to that every year with their kids but usually during the day. I don't think I have ever been!
i love gardner village laura's mother in law every year take everybody to archibald's for lunch and then we walk around and look at the witches. and all the little kids are in their costumes. so much fun they don't have anything like that in vegas...vegas sucks! sounds like a fun tradition to start up i keep telling mike we need to start traditions we haven't thought of any yet though. miss you guys
That looks like soo much fun! I LOVE gardner village. I have never been during halloween though. I will definitly have to make it out sometime.
Wish we could have been there with you guys! It looks like a blast! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Thanks for helping us with that bind, I am still waiting to hear back on the time. Have a great day and give Jack a hug from all of us.
You are the cutest McCall! I love how many fun things your family does. So seasonal.
Post a Comment