Like alot of others out there, I am making my blog private. Please let me know what your e-mail address is so that you may always beable to read about my "oh-so interesting life"! If you would like to e-mail me, that is fine too.
mccallrandall@gmail.com
Thanks!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
16 comments:
I think you have my email address right? Good idea... privacy is awesome.
I like to read about your oh-so interesting life.
alinicandy(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would love to be added to your private blog my e-mail is kdunn11@gmail.com!
Hey McCall, it seriously runs true to size. My little Joshua is not that big for his age. It fits him pretty good. Seriously call me when you're coming up next! My cell is (801)879-6465
Hey McCall I think you have my email, but just in case it is finefish18@yahoo.com, I would love to keep up with your oh-so interesting life!
Hey I really wanna keep reading...
Our email is ashandcam@gmail.com.
i know i hardly know you but i love reading your blog....
clm909@aol.com
candice palmer
I know that you have my email but I want to be added to your personal, private and special list of people.
melissaastevens@gmail.com
Hi put me on your list, I love dropping by and seeing how you guys are doing
summerbirchall@hotmail.com
libertykiss1@hotmail.com
Jessica
McCall
How is it going. Oregon is beautiful. We live in the country so every-time I drive to work, I get to drive through it. You guys need to come visit. We miss you and hope things are going well. I love looking at your blog so you need to add me, jsmit149@gmail.com.
if you don't add me i will never speak to again for as long as we both shall live. and you better have my email address or else...
I love looking at all of your cute posts! jennydannels@gmail.com
j.potter1@cox.net
Thanks!
McCall!!!! It looks like you have been doing so many fun things! I am glad you got to go to AZ. We still need to go to lunch with Camille. I miss you! Here is my email.
stephwhiting@gmail.com
can you add this one too? I would love you forever;)
stephkaye4@gmail.com
You are the BEST!
I feel like I should make mine private too...but I feel like my family would just get frustrated trying to sign in and then give up! We'll see...
But here's my e-mail: dekeandsteph@gmail.com so add me so we can keep in touch. :)
Post a Comment