HapPY
bIrTHdAy
mCcAlL !!!
Monday was my 24th Birthday. The celebration started on Sunday with an amazing dinner at my parents house. My mom is quite the chef. Here is the menu... Grilled chicken marinated in a bohemian sauce, marinated shrimp with an amazing mango sauce, sweet corn on the, and watermelon and berries glazed in a creamy sweet sauce. Dessert was an elegant rich choloclate cake, from one of the Barefoot Contessa cookbooks (all of which are amazing). Thank you mom for such an amazing dinner!
Monday started off great. Jackson slept in until 9:30 !!! I think he knew it was my birthday. I decided to dedicate my day to shopping... that is my kind of birthday! We went from store to store and just hung out. Jackson would nap inbetween drives to each place. He did great and we had so much fun. I had a billion and one phonecalls from family and friends. Thank you to all of you who remembered... it was so fun to talk to everyone and have so many messages from people I love! The day ended with dinner at Applebees and bowling at FATCATS in Provo. I am not much of a bowler but thought the kids would love it. They did! Jackson loved seeing soooo many balls, Abbie beat both Jaime and myself, and my dad proved he still has hie special touch and outscored Miles by hitting to strikes at the very end. Thanks for such a fun day!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Mccall! Sounds like it was a good one, I am glad.
Happy late Birthday McCall! Sounds like you had a great day!
It sounds like you had such a fun day. I would have been right there shopping with you all day if I still lived there. I miss you guys.
Happy (belated) Birthday!!!! I am so glad you had such a wonderful day! I hope all your dreams came true ;)
Happy birthday...a week late. I will be 24 on the 7th of August. Is it just me or are you starting to feel old. I never thought I would turn 21, and now the years are flying by too fast.
I am the worst friend! Happy birthday
Post a Comment