Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!

HaPpY 4th oF juLy !!!
I love the 4th of July! It has always been a big holiday in my family. My moms side of the family comes into town and we fill our days will fun and laughter! So far this year has been a blast...
Monday - we went to 7 peaks and baked in the sun all day. The kids loved the water, even Jackson which is a huge shocker! That night we went to The Brick Oven for dinner, yummy pizza.
Tuesday - we went and rode the Carousel at the Zermont in Midway and had their most amazing Gilatto. Once we got back home the weather was so incredibly hot we pulled out the slip-in-slide and kid pool for the boys to cool off. Henry loved the slip-in-slide, while, Jack of course hated it. But Jack did like the pool and hose... I think he is beginning to warm up to H20 summer fun.... thank goodness! That night everyone went and saw "Ratatouie" (sp?). Of course they loved it. We passed on the movie - too late for little Jack.
Wednesday - We went out on the boat. The Lake was crazy crowded so we just put down the anchor and the boys all got in and cooled off for a bit. It was so relaxing! We then headed back to my parents house in Heber for our traditional BBQ. All the cousins, aunts and uncles are there. We have so much fun eating great food and laughing about past memories. That night we all dress up and head for the best event of all... The Oakley Rodeo!
From right to left: my uncle greg, cousin cody, husband scott, and cousin camden.















Top: My cousin Nikki's little boy, Marhsall.
Bottom: My nephew Henry.

These boys LOVE corn on the cob!

The Oakley Rodeo...

Jackson loved walking around and picking up all the rocks. He says the word "rock" but it is so funny because he rolls the "ck" in the back of his throat like he is saying the word rock in french.

Jackson did a great job. I was pleasantly surprised at how well he did and how much he enjoyed watching the horses and bulls. He loved watching the horses jult out of their cages, the bull riding, and the fireworks!

My sisters! From left to right: Cami, McCall, Candice, and Melissa


Don't forget our one and only brother, Miles! He is such a stud. Man did we teach him right!


Oh no! Here are the boys posing as the "Broke Back Mountain 4-Some"
Right to left:
Adorable Adam
Magnificent Miles
Sensuous Scott
Dreamboat Dave
ha ha ha a ah ah a... that's so funny that's so funny!

5 comments:

The Roe Family said...

you forgot about your other sister michelle! just kidding, your family is so cute i miss them. i missed our huge bear lake 4th of july i was so sad. so any more thoughts of coming to vegas? i'm coming up the beginning of august for bear lake then maybe on my way back down i could spend a couple nights with you guys we should try and work something out

Grace Ryan said...

Best 4th of July Post! I loved it! So funny! I loved the rodeo pictures! Jack looks in his bandana! What a cutie. You are looking so good McCall. SO GOOD! Hot Mama! All of Jackson's buddies are all going to be like, "Wow, your mom McCall is hot." haha... glad you guys had fun!

Heidi said...

Oakley rodeo, boating in the mountains, I miss utah!

Your little brother is all grown up- crazy.

Ashlie said...

I can't believe how big Miles is now! Holy cow! Yea, nice, Michelle wants to stay with you I didn't hear anything like that from her:). Your post is adorable.

Grace Ryan said...

Hey McCall, so I asked my dad about your family members who support Mitt, and he said, "I do not know them. But if they support GMR, they must be AWESOME people!" So I guess not, but I'm sure he would love to meet them! :)