Wednesday, May 30, 2007

finally candices wedding pics!

Alright everyone, here are the long awaited pictures from Candice and Adams wedding!!! The picture below is obviously all the bridesmaids. To the left of Candice are her two cute new sister-in-laws, and then to the right her sisters. If you look closely you can see that we are all wearing the same jewelry. Candice made us all matching neclaces, earings, and rings - and they were all in her wedding colors, so cute...Below are all of Adams groomsmen. Very GQ....

Hoo-ray Candice and Adam are married!


The boy on the right is Candices nephew Cardon. And of course, Jack is the stud on the right.


Candice loves candy! Therefore - she chose to have a wedding cake decorated in.... CANDY!

Adam shocked Candice with a get-a-way in a helicopter! It was by far the most exciting departure that I have ever seen.


The sisters! From left to right - Melissa, Camlin, Candice, Me.

Thanks Can for getting me the pictures. What a fun special day! I love you.

3 comments:

Steph said...

You made my day!!!!!! I seriously check EVERYDAY to see if her wedding pictures are up! I love them!!!!! What a beautiful wedding!!!!

Heidi said...

her cake is so FUN! I cannot believe how grown up your little sister is!!!

Grace Ryan said...

How cute! I love how she did candy on her cake! What a great idea! Thanks for your support McCall. You guys are awesome. Jenna tells me you are liking the "eat to live" plan. I'm glad to hear. I hope it makes you feel better! Take Care!!