Monday, April 23, 2007

Special day at the Temple



This past Saturday we had a very special event take place in Scotts family. Martin went through the temple for the first time. Martin and Lisa decided to come to Utah and go through the Jordan River Temple so that most of the family and the missionary that baptized him, coud all celebrate this special time with him. It was so amazing to be part of this and we are so excited for him!

If you have not been to the temple recently you have got to go! The grounds are amazing! Brad and Jaime thought the flowers were fake - that is how incredible it is! Take a day and go check them out, and be sure to take your camera.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Who is Martin?

I love the temple grounds this time of year, I miss Utah!!

McCall said...

Martin is my... step-father-in-law. He met my mother-in-law Lisa, and was not member. After taking the descussions he was baptized and soon after that they got married.

Jessica said...

How neat! Stories like that just give me little goosebumps. We are in So Cal. Why don't you come visit me this summer? I would love it. Maybe we could get Ben and Heidi to come too ;)

Jessica said...

Damon is in Optometry school. We are about 1 hour south of Valencia. I totally miss our workouts. I just don't do as well without a partner.

Steph said...

McCall! What a great story! That is awesome he went through the temple! I love all of these new layouts you are trying out : ) I never know what it’s going to look like, one day it’s light houses, the next it’s a bright orange! I love this one, I think this one is one of my favorites. I hope you are doing great!