Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Crazy Randall Family





This past weekend, Jenna came in town for Kristens bachlorette shower. Friday night we all went out to the Olive Garden for dinner... yummy! We had so much fun, as you can see Brad and Jaimes girls are to die for. Abby and Lillie are so goofy. Lillie the little blonde is flexing her muscles in her picture, and although you can't tell, everytime she does this her whole upper body shakes. It is so hilarious.

Once we got back to our house we put the little ones in their PJ's and "tried" to get a picture of them, instead we captured this perfect shot of Jacks pulling Abbies hair. He doesn't yet understand that this hurts - he just thinks it is funny. Poor Abbie.

I love when all of us Randall kids are together. We always have so much fun. Unfortunately Dennis and Garret were missing. We look forward to Kristens wedding when we will see you all again!

11 comments:

Grace Ryan said...

Hey thanks so much McCall. You are so thoughtful. I'll be fine, really. It's no biggie. I feel like I'm bad at informing people with what's going on, so I guess this is the best way. I loved all those new pictures you have up. Jenna said she had a blast there. We wish we could come up there to visit sometime. Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

SCOTT, what's up with dental school??

McCall said...

lee - i have been wait-listed at tufts. just waiting to hear back.

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

McCall! What a great family to be married into! It looks like you guys have fun together. I hope you guys are doing great! When are you going to post more pictures of the wedding?

McCall said...

steph - i am waiting for the pics from the photographer. probley antoher week. ??? but i will post some as soon as i get them!

Alifinale said...

How fun for you guys! I love the Crazy Randall family too! I am so glad that I get to pretend I am related (through my sis Lisa, of course). Thanks for sharing the cute pics.

Grace Ryan said...

you look way pretty in that picture. you are so photogenic mccall.

Jessica said...

I am so glad you finally found my blog. I left you a little message a couple weeks ago. Anyways, Heidi's husband Ben, and Damon are really good friends. Ben actually lived with Damon's family up at Ricks. So that is how I know Heidi. Isn't she cute. Anyways, I am so glad we can keep in touch now. It is good to see that you guys are so happy. P.S. Your little one is the cutest. Keep in touch. Jess

Unknown said...

It is so good to hear from you. It is crazy how fast time flies and to see how our lives can change so quick. Your little boy is the cutest! So has your husband been accepted to any dental schools yet?

R Family said...

That was such a fun weekend. Love your pics of my girls. I will have to get a copy. I can't wait until I can post pics on my blog again.