Jackson has officially said his first word, "BALL", and it seems to be the only thing that comes out of his mouth these days. He loves any and every ball out there. I swear he can spot one from a mile away. When we are out on a walk he points to the balls in peoples yards, it is the first toy he finds at other peoples houses, and the biggest distraction at any store we are at!
Scott is so proud that is son is choosing the balls over the dolls! He is such a little man, it has been so fun watching him learn new things, I can't wait to hear what his next word of choice will be.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago

4 comments:
I love Colorado too so far. This place is beautiful! Dental School is becoming impossible because I swear that is what everyone is doing. So I am almost positive that Wyatt and i are going to Podiatry School in Cleveland, Ohio.
That is so cute, that was actually Alicia Tullis son's first word too. They should play together ;-)
What a good boy. Boy's should like balls. Like girls should like dolls. However my little girl likes both. So who knows how it should really be.
A first word! Exciting! That’s cute that Scott is so proud of his son for being so manly! Jackson is so dang cute! I hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment