We have sooo many lizards in our back yard. There are a couple that live behind our shed, they are kind of like our little pets!
One day there was one on our patio and so we went after it to catch it! After a few tries I was able to snatch it up... with out pulling the tail off. :) Jackson and Clara were so excited, and Scott referred to me as the Lizard Whisperer. Ha ha! It must be all those Lake Powell hunts for lizards with my dad growing up.
It had a weird blue line across its throat.
Clara enjoyed holding it while eating her ice cream cone. Yummy.
Jackson asked if I would pull the tail off. Ummmm... no - I think the lizard should keep his tail. :)
And then we set him free to continue being one of our pets... most likely the only pet we will ever own. :)
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment