The kindergarten class put on an end of the year parent day celebration for all of us mom's, dad's, and family's to come to.
Jackson was SOOO excited and was literally talking about this day for WEEKS! They were working on some projects, songs, and sign language before hand. The sixth graders came in and taught the kindergarteners the ABC's in sign language. LUCKILY -- that is one thing I remember doing when I was in kindergarten so I was able to help him practice his ABC's... and you better believe he knew EVERY SINGLE LETTER up there - it was darling!
Ready to perform.
I love that these boys had their arms linked together.
This is a terrible picture -- but it gives the view all of us parents had... the pictures behind them are all portraits of their mom's and dad's. :)
Oh - and can you see his cute face staring right at us? He did not take his eyes off us the ENTIRE TIME! He never looked at his teacher leading them, he looked right at us. I could not stop laughing!
After the program... this kid was so proud!
LUCKILY... Scott had the morning off and was able to come watch him! Look at that cute picture. It looks just like his dad. :)
And my portrait... I love that he added on the earrings... I pretty much always have earrings on, and obviously that detail was in his little mind.
We then went to his class and he had a gift for each of us for Mother's and Father's Day. He couldn't wait for us to open them, so we did. A mug for dad... of course with a sports theme.
And a plate for mom.... with a rainbow, flowers, and the moon & stars. I have eaten on this place almost every day since. I LOVE IT!
Clara was not happy that the day was ALL ABOUT JACKSON. And with mom behind the camera, and no attention on her --- she was a total mess.
Jackson and his teacher Mrs. B. We have loved loved loved her! She is sweet, yet firm. And serious, but has a wild sense of humor. She is great!
Now that she has attention on her, she can give a smile. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.
And of course... they found a bug while walking to the car.
I can't believe this year is almost over. Can time ever just freeze? My life is flying by... and my kids are growing up way to fast --- PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago





3 comments:
What a fun day! Jackson is the cutest! You guys look great! So sad that Clara was so sad to leave. Family days at school are the best! lovin your long hair!!
What a fun day! Jackson is the cutest! You guys look great! So sad that Clara was so sad to leave. Family days at school are the best! lovin your long hair!!
I am in love with his portraits he did of you and Scott! How cute are those?!
Post a Comment