My drama queen. She still changes her clothes 5 times a day. I take her shopping to buy what she likes only to get home and she bursts into tears because she decided she doesn't like the ruffle, or the color, or the lack of "twirls"... but we cuddle, we kiss, we laugh, we play. She is my side kick and I love being her momma.
I love this little guy. I hug him and kiss him as much as I can because I know he will soon be pushing me away. I hold his hand when we cross the street and I tell him I love him in front of all of his buddies. I love his sweet tenderness and I love being his mommy.
This is the card Jackson wrote for me all by himself (minus the trampoline word)...
"you are The BesD. I Like when you Jup on The TrampooLine."
It was so sweet.
Mothers Day could not have been more perfect. I love my life.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
1 comment:
so perfect. I love those kids of yours!
Post a Comment