At the start of Halloween, I was like YES! HALLOWEEN! But by the end I was ugh... halloween.
I know, lame parent right? But in all honesty... this years halloween was EXHAUSTING.
I planned a party and sent out the invites at the beginning of the month. Then my family came in town, so all planning & prep out the window. Then my family left and I had 2 DAYS to be ready for:
- Moms/kids costume party
- School Costume Party & Parade
- Ward Trunk or Treat (which I volunteered to make not only a pot of Chili, but a Pie too!?!)
- Friends Couples Costume Party (at my house!)
- And then of course... the actual day of HALLOWEEN.
And to add to it... my kids are SOOO indecisive when it comes to costumes. Which I am 100% sure that they get that from Scott because let's just say he's not the "easiest person" to plan a couples costume with! ;)
So.... now that everything is over and done with... it was all a HUGE success! Everything was a blast! But YES I am more than happy that it is over with.
Halloween night we went trick-or-treating with some friends. There are a couple different areas out here that are considered "Halloween Streets". The City blocks of the street to cars, and donates candy to the houses to give out to the kids. All the houses go ALL OUT! Some of the houses had haunted houses, some did tours through their backyards that were FILLED with decorations, lots of lights, music, and spookiness! It was pretty awesome.
Jackson was SOOO excited when we came across this DARTH VADOR (or as he calls it, DARK VADOR... because he is dark... duh mom?)
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago






3 comments:
amazing! You guys look fantastic. Glad the party was a success. That's Scott in the big Darth Vador, right. I'm with Jackson. I actually thought it was dark vador. oops!
Jenna - actually - that is not Scott. It's just some random guy that was dressed up outside his house! And I love that you thought it was "dark vador" too! Kindof like... "Strawberry Rendevou... rendivious!" Ha ha. Remember that?
Wow, I think any woman would have gone crazy with all that Halloween partying! I think we all have to over schedule/over-extend ourselves at least once every so often to realize we CAN'T do it all!
Post a Comment