Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ode To My Cravings...

Life withou chocolate is life lacking something important.
-Maecia Colman Morton and Fredric Morton, American Writers
Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person lies.
- John G. Tullius, American artist and cartoonist
... I can recommend switching to chocolate for all you addictive types... Think of the advantages... Chocolate doesn't make you stupid and clumsy. It doesn't render you incapable of operating heavy machinery... You don't have to smuggle chocolate across the border... Possession, even possession with intent to sell, isperfectly legal... and seconhand chocolate doesn't offend the people around you.
-Linda Henley, American columnist
If in fact you are what you eat, I am a 114-pound bar of bitter-sweet chocolate.
-Lora Brody, American chef
In Cuba, real men don't eat strawberry ice cream. They eat chocolate.
-Jay Carr, American journalist and film critic

4 comments:

DA pages said...

My sister in-law really truely gags at the smell of chocolate! Crazy!

Lea Tame said...

I don't dislike chocolate but I don't like it either. I think it's an asian thing though because their sweets aren't as sweet. It's weird since I was adopted and grew up with chocolate but I would much rather save my calories for some fries!

Michele said...

so, are these cravings pregnancy related or just random??? ha ha, jk. maybe?

McCall said...

michele, the only reason i can laugh at that is because i am not having any more kids for a VERY VERY VERY long time.