Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thankful for my sister....

I am Thankful for a sister that married a cowboy that lets us ride their horses...
This summer these two will be taking riding lessons.

Don't worry my child is well prepared for this horse to go buck-wild!
Scott grew up with an uncle that had horses... he was like Tha Man From Snowy River... well not really, but he knew what he was doing.
Me on the other hand... I only know what I am doing because my mom grew up with horses and therefore every trip we went on we would rent horses for a day and go out and ride... hawaii, idaho, california... it was always so fun. But really - how much can a girl learn when the horses are trained to follow the horse in front and no matter how hard you kick 'm they still just giddy along. Good thing I have my little sister Cami to teach me a thing or two. Oh - and maybe her husband, Judd knows a little about horses too.
Clara liked the horses but was just as content sitting on the bucket, in the bucket and crawling around in the dirt. *Oh and of course playing with her Uncle Judd. These two are good buddies.

This year I have alot to be Thankful for... it's been a tough one, harder than most - but even more of a reason to have so much to love. Love you all and thank you for all.

5 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

OOOh I love her pink coat! What a babe! And Jackson in the helmet?? What a crack up!

Michele said...

I have a weird fascination of horses, but at the same time i am pretty afraid of them! their heads are so big. ha ha. you look pretty awesome up on that horse! lets plan a play date soon. we don't leave town for the holidays til the 23rd, so we could do something before if you guys have some time, or after christmas. lets stop talking about it and do it. its been way too long!

Unknown said...

I love horses, but I haven't been horse back riding in ages! Maybe after my babe is born Cami and Judd will let me go out for a bit! I just think horses are so elegant!

Unknown said...

sorry this is Emily

Cami and Judd said...

I am so glad you had fun on the horses. I had a lot of fun watching you and your kids haha. I love the picture of Clara with Judd. I told him you have to come look at this picture of Clara and he came right over and said where is she, she is so cute. We love you guys and cant wait for summer so we can go on longer rides in the mountains.