It's about time I post something on this blog here. Of course, it has been a busy time of year in the Randall house. I will have to do a picture update soon - as for now:
1. Santa and the lovely Mrs. Claus came to visit us a our clubhouse this year. Jackson was in awe. Clara screamed.
2. We attended our first ugly sweater party. Super fun. Lots of "ugly" sweaters. And the best white elepahnt gift... a mouse.
3. Lots of sewing. My family is doing a home-made Christmas this year (you have to make everything you give). It has been super fun, and SUPER time consuming.
4. An ELF came to live at our house during the holidays, his name is ZART. This is one of our best investments. Look it up - it's called ELF on a SHELF.
5. Jackson still thinks he is superman, spiderman, and batman.
6. Clara learned to hit.
7. Scott and I took a weekend trip to CA for a dental school interview. No kids. Best few days of the month. Blessed peace.
8. December = treats, chocolate, candy. Time at the gym = ZERO. Hmm.
9. Drove the 11 hour drive to AZ to spend Christmas with the Randalls. Drive not so fun. Spending Christmas in warm weather with Scotts family and watch all the cute cousins play together - makes it worth it. (giggles are priceless).
10. I get to spend all next week with my family in Heber - meet the newest addition to the family - Peter - and enjoy our last Holiday season in Heber before my little brother Miles goes on a mission.
Sorry for the lack of commitment on this blog.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
2 comments:
Merry Christmas! So when I was going over the Primary rolls there was an * next to your kids names saying that you'll be moving soon? What?
Ok, I totally suck,. I havent been on here since Halloween...sorry. I loved your Triathlon post!! So mcuh fun. I laughed out loud at your pictures jumping off the couch. So much fun! Good for you guys. I bet it was a blast and you are already ready for the next one huh? I'm not surprised. You're a rockstar:)
Post a Comment