Nana Lisa came to visit last week. She gave me my first baby doll, a stoller, and a pack n play for the baby to sleep in. I thought it was so fun to push the stroller all around the house. Some times it gets stuck, and I freak out... but then my mommy comes to the rescue and she fixes it for me.
I didn't think that I was very good at walking before I had the stroller. But I have practiced so much with it, I decided to try walking without it. And guess what... I can do it! I can walk all by myself, and I think I am pretty good at it!
I love to take my baby on walks. I love my baby. I have officially brought the word "baby" into my vocabulary.

But walking is really hard. So I have to take breaks and get a drink of water.

All right... here I go again.

Look at me! Look at me!

I am tired. Can I take a break?

Thanks for the birthday gifts Nana Lisa. I think my mom is so happy that I am finally walking!
5 comments:
how cute is she! she has grown so much since i saw her last. lets get together soon. what is your next couple weeks like?
I can NOT get enough of that cute little face in that cute little outfit...are you kidding me?? She's like a mini sassy you. Too cute.
WHERE ARE YOUR POSSIBILITIES FOR DEC 1ST?? Sheesh...big deal at our homes.
Okay I am loving her lace leggings! She is walking! Souch a happy day for you!
SO ADORABLE! Love her cute outfit! Can't believe she is already walking...didn't you just have her? ;) She is so dang cute.
Such a cute girl and fun post! Thanks for adding me to your blog list!
Post a Comment