1. Jack and I made a paper chain so that he can see how many days are left until Halloween.
2. Our decorations have given our house a name.... "The Spooky House".
3. I am planning a neighborhood Halloween Party... it is going to be awesome!
4. I had to hide Jack's costume so that he doesn't outwear it before Halloween arrives. Clara's costume is complete and adorable.
5. Scott and I don't have a clue what we will be - we will probley decide the night before.
6. I am stocking up on pumpkin. Try adding pumpkin to a protein shake, it's yummy.
7. Hot chocolate and apple cider give me warm fuzzies inside.
9. Pumpkin Seeds... always a favorite.
10. The crisp air in Utah is one of my favorites. Coats, hats, scarves... I welcome you with open arms.
1 comment:
Cute post! I love the title and the cute cute pic. I know, I went and bought pumkins and am feeling a bit guilty. I'm thinking I'd better get out to the real patch and let P choose some of her own.
Post a Comment