Some friends invited us up the canyon for tinfoil dinners and roasted marshmallows. It was so fun! We are so close to American Fork Canyon and need to start taking advantage of it!
Clara played in the dirt the whole time.
*don't mind the necklace around his neck.
Clara loved the hot dogs. I don't know why I have never fed her a hot dog before. She inhaled 2 all by herself. This girl can eat!
We started it off at the pool. Scott is as white as Christmas and needed to get his tan on.
Proof of the white.
Cute Clara Rose.
After the pool we went to the SLC Temple for one of the most amazing sealings I have ever been to. One of my best friends Michele and her husband John adopted a beautiful little black girl, Naomi, 6 months ago. Saturday little Naomi was sealed to her family. It was amazing. Congratulations Michele, I love you!
Right after the sealing we cruzed home and met up with some friends for our neighborhood date night. We went to FAT CATS in Provo and partied it up on the bowling lanes!
The guys. Well..... sore loosers.
For those of you that missed our neighborhood date night! So sorry! All of us decided that date night is no longer every six months, instead it will be EVERY MONTH.... it was soooo fun!
We did girls against boys and.... killed it! Girls rule. Thanks to the advice from Whitney I was able to bowl both games over 100.... woo-hoo!
Steff beat her husband, even though he was once in a bowling league. I slipped on one of my bowls, but still managed a strike! Whitney has the cutest little flinstone walk every time she bowls. Katie impressed us all with her sKiLZ, and luckily didn't go into labor when she slipped (although I think she might have been in the emergenry room the next day??? sorry girl).
The day was crazy but so fun. I am so glad that I have a husband to enjoy again! I missed you babe.
2 comments:
I miss you guys! I miss living there!
Date night was soo fun!! I can't wait to plan the next one:) That car accident looks horrible! I'm so glad he is ok
Post a Comment