It started out with a perfect morning... the kids sleeping in until about 9:00 am. Hoo-ray! Scott and I were able to lay in bed and listen to nothing but peace. It was wonderful. Although, you would think that I would have taken that opportunity to get up and prepare a nice breakfast? Nope. I went to the store and bought St. Patrick's Day donuts. Breakfast for champions right?
After dinner we were talking to the boys about Leprachauns and searching all over the house to see if we could find one... when suprise suprise... the doorbell rang and the leprachaun (thanks Jessie) left a pot of gold for the boys!We had a great day celebrating our family's heritage.
Happy St. Patricks Day!


Clara was in love. She could not stop playing with Jacks hair and rolling on top of him. It was funny watching Scott get all worked up about his little girl. We might have a wild ones on our hands....
3 comments:
What a fun dinner! So glad you didn't miss St. Patty's day after all!
ahhh mccall! so glad you remember the traditions. it's what makes life so fun. i always had a ton of fun with you kids on st. patricks day. if i had to do it over again, catching the leprachaun would take place on st. patricks day, too, and not on the 4th of july.
This was so much fun spending it with you guys! It was quite entertaining to see Scott get worked up about little Clara being all up in Jackson's grill :) That was a delicious dinner! You've never made a less than perfect one. You are amazing McCall. I love your family. I'll be seeing you soon!
Post a Comment