Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 17th ... ha ha.

Seriously? Really? Ha ha.

So, I really am an idiot. I read my sister in laws blog, she had a post about St. Patrick's Day... so I obviously assumed that that Day was the holiday. But Saturday was the 14th and St. Patrick's Day is the 17th... why the date never registered in my mind... I am not sure?

Hoo-ray, I don't have to depressed about forgetting the holiday, now I can just feel like a flake for thinking it was the holiday even though it wasn't.

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

Happy St. Patricks Day-whenever it is right?

Michele said...

you are hilarious. now you have a few days to plan ahead to do all the fun traditional stuff you want to do for the holiday. and i bet after this you probably wont ever forget that the holiday is actually on the 17th again. ha ha.

Roberts Fam'ly said...

It also Grandpa's birthday. :) We like to get together and sing him happy birthday, drink root beer floats and let off green balloons. It is really fun!

The Stevens said...

McCall you kill me!