Monday night we did a birthday party for Jack with my family. As everyone arrived and Jackson saw all of his presents he could hardly stand to wait to open them. But his mean mommy made him wait until after dinner. It was so fun watching his excitment build.
He got this Spider Man mask from my mom. It is meant for the water but I can garuntee you that he will be wearing this every hour of the day!

I was a little "caked-out" so I made a delicous apple turnover dessert. It's probley the most unhealthy thing I have EVER made. But it is soooo worth it!

My mom and dad also gave him this great baseball machine. It is amazing, I wish I knew how to add clips from my video camera on here.... but you step on the red button on the bottom and the machine picks up a ball, plays music, and puts in place for you to swing. It is awesome! Hey batta batta batta!

Nana loves Jack. Nana loves Jack. Nana loves Jack. (mom you are probley the only one who gets this) Jack loves his nana. Jack loves his Nana. Jack loves his nana. :)

The best papa in the whole world.

Jack also got 2 guns from his Aunt Cami and Judd (they figured he better start young), Extra fun coloring books from Candi and AJ and Abo, and puzzles and card games from Henry and Jetta. Thanks everyone! Jack loves you all so much!
4 comments:
That mask is awesome! I'm sure if ryan saw it he would be jealous and ask why they don't make them for adults!
That looks like such a fun little mask! Happy Birthday to my little Jack! I can't believe it-3? Crazy.
batter up! the apple dumplings were a great change. thanks for letting us share the evening with jack! hurry up and learn how to get a video onto your blog.
Fun party! I can't believe he's 3!
Post a Comment