Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We are finally into our house.
We love it!
It is the perfect place for us to be right now.
I am working on getting things organized and ready for the baby.
I am trying to work extra hard - not minding if it pushes me into early labor....?
The days are counting down until I am to be induced... hoo-ray!

I will update more later with pictures of our new house and hopefully some good news on the baby!

9 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey McCall, Happy Birthday!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new place and the baby, of course! Good luck in the next couple weeks.

Michele said...

can i come help/visit/bring lunch? tomorrow/friday/saturday? please please please! Ill do laundry, fold laundry, watch jack, whatever. call me! and happy birthday!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I'm really so excited for you! Good Luck getting everything ready!

Ames Family said...

Yay for your house! Perfect timing. Good luck on the delivery, I can't wait to see little Clara.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Woohoo! It's your new neighbor!
I found your blog through Kristin's and am excited that we are now officially blogging friends! Send your email address to me so I can invite you to view our blog! Jessiejanie@gmail.com
See ya Sunday!

DA pages said...

First of all happy belated b-day I guess! I new it was sometime in July I just couldn't remeber when! Second of all congrats on moving into the new home! If I am allowed I would love to come see it sometime!

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see pictures of you in your new house! Where did you guys move to?

{owens} said...

Good Luck today Randall Family! Love ash and cam

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one and to hear how everything went!!!!