The 4th of July has always been a big event for my family. My mom's side of the family all comes in town. The day starts early with a trip to the lake. In the early afternoon everyone gathers back at my mom and dads house for a BBQ. We eat the BEST food ever... hamburgers, hotdogs, salad, fruit, corn on the cob, and endless amounts of desserts! Yummy!
Candice and Adam brought up part of their slippin' slide... a big hit for everyone!

We ended with our traditional trip to the Oakley Rodeo. Last year we spent most of the time behind the stands watching Jackson play in the dirt. This year was great, he was old enough to kindof understand it and enjoy sitting on our laps and watching it.

This is such a big holiday for my family. My aunts, uncles, and cousins come in town from all over and its usually about the only time of year that we all get together. I look forward to this all year long, and I am sad that it's already over and family has come and gone. I can't wait to see you all next year!
6 comments:
It's the best! Jackson was so cute at the Rodeo, I could tell he really enjoyed it!
How fun! I love the oakly rodeo! I tried to get tickets this year but it was sold out! Hey isn't it your b-day today the 7th? if so happy birthday!
So fun! I am so excited for you to have your baby girl. That is great that they are going to induce you. I love the list of things that you are excited for when you are done being prego. I can totally relate to all of them!!! Hope you are doing great!! You look beautiful.
Man WE go to the Oakley rodeo every year too but had to miss out this year (and last)! I miss all my family traditions with my fam, but it's fun to make our own too.
I am so happy for you! I was 8 days late, and it was the worst. I know what you mean about every day being one less day of being pregnant. I can't wait to meet her too!
Looks like a ton of fun! That slip in slide is huge!! Congrats on the new house!! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment