Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ocean Grown

I recently signed on with a new company called Ocean Grown. They distribute a variety of products that have been derived through all that the ocean offers: algae, oils (EPA/DHA), seaweed, kelp, moss, sea salts, calcium, coral and others. The first product line that has been introduced is OAVE (ocean avenue), a skincare line designed to protect, nourish, and build! OAVE's 3 main ingredients are what make it so unique and incredible: ASTAXANTHIN, ICELANDIC MOSS, and IRISH SEAWEED (research these ingredients on the internet, you will be amazed at what they bring to the skin!). The skin care products they are currently selling:
OAVE Body
*body lotion - so soothing! smells fresh and clean! makes your skin soooo soft!
OAVE Face
great face lotion - gives skin natural glow! softens facial lines! natural UV protection!
OAVE Mist
use throughout the day to keep your skin hydrated - men: use this after shaving and that burn is instantly soothed!
OAVE Inside
Omega 3 fatty acid - build your skin from the inside out - and for those of you that can't take Omega 3's because of the after burbs - you can now! there are no fish burbs with these!

Coming soon: Vitamins, Supplements, Weightloss products, and more skincare!

I absolutley love these products. I love that they are all natural and healthy for our bodies. I love that I can use these products on Jackson and not worry about the chemicals and formulated ingredients. I love the soothing and soft feeling I have afterwords!

Check out their website at www.ogilife.com - this is an information website, if you want to purchase products you will have to visit: www.myogilife.com/mccall

For those of you that order something or have questions - let me know!

3 comments:

DA pages said...

That stuff looks way cool! Do they have a face wash too? I have been looking for a really good face wash and lotion. My skin is very picky and sensitive. I would like to know more about it!

Melly Mel said...

This sounds great McCall! I want to try some of the products! You are so ambitious!

Kerry Brown said...

Hi McCall. Just wanted to give a shout out. Saw your blog posting. Very cool, I wish I had more time right now to be posting to our blog. You're a great inspiration, expecting mother, homemaker, and part time business woman. Very inspiring indeed. Hope things are going well and you're loving the products. You're going to love the Serum and Cleanser as well... Oh and wait until you try the weight management product. Amazing... Anyhow, couldn't be more excited about the good people getting involved with OGI, keep up the good work, stop by the office sometime soon and say hi.

Kerry Brown
President, Ocean Grown International