
Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com
We just taught Jack to say his own name, it is so cute! He also knows my name as, "mommy randall" and Scotts name as, "daddy randall". I tried to get him to say "mommy randall" but the dog interupted us. Jack and the dog still have a love/hate relationship, but in the video it is pretty funny to watch Jackson try to get the dog to "shake"... if you want to hear the video you will have to pause or turn off my music (sorry).
I also added a second video of Jack counting. He can almost count to ten by himself. Of course, it all depends on his mood and the distractions around him - but I got a pretty good video of him doing almost all of it.
9 comments:
I am seriously impressed! I try to get Emery to count but she just listens to me and says YAY! and claps when I am done. What a smart boy and the dog giving kisses is pretty darn cute.
That was so cute. I can't believe how much he is talking. I miss you guys!!
So so so cute! Marshall couldn't count to ten until a couple months ago, I'm impressed!
Cute bilibos, too. Does Jack love them? Are they fun? Should I get one or would Marshall use it enough? You could do a review if you want, and I'll post it on my blog!
cute come down to vegas i need you i'm so bored.
What a smart lil guy! So cute! So funny to see the dog licking him the whole time. My favorite part was when he pulled the dogs lip...cracks me up!
That is way cute that he can say his and your names? For some reason though i can't get the video ( think it is a video) to play for me, but still it is way cute. It was good to see you guys at the party. Ryan and I both agree that Jackson is way too cute!
this is darling. you will have to teach me to post videos. dont worry at all about the shower or not coming up to see me. you are pregnant and have a toddler. it doesn't get much busier than that. i so dont miss my first trimester... second maybe, but not the fatigue that comes with the first 13 weeks. we have a week and a half to get together before he comes... and if it doesn't happen its ok... because we will definitely be seeing you after he is here! by the way, its way early, but we are blessing him jan 17 because my whole family will be here to take my brother to the mtc, so if you guys can come that would be wonderful to have you there. it will be around 2:45pm. we have 1:00 church, but sacrament is last. call me if you feel up to planning something before the 23rd! hope you are feeling better soon!!!
Yeah! I got the video to work cute!
Ha ha that is so sweet i miss him and you lots and lots. cant wait to see you guys again and i still have till march ha ha i am so impatient. i love you give jack lots of hugs and kisses for me
Post a Comment