There are so many things that I have realized I just CANNOT live with out!
1. My sweet baby Jackson
2. A loving husband
3. Water-skiing!
4. Strawberries and Artichokes
5. Comfortable Clothes - sweats, t-shirts, slippers....
6. Pacifiers! (precious peace and quite)
7. A good chick flick. The Holiday, How To Loose A Guy in 10 Days, Titanic!
8. The MALL. I love the MALL.
9. Sugar. I know it is so bad for the body and teeth - but I have to admit, I am a sugar-addict!
10. My knowledge of the gospel and the peace it brings to my life. I love Gordon B. Hinckley!
I love to laugh, and here are a few things that keep laughter in my life.
1. Anything and everything about Jackson
2. My crazy husband
3. My crazy husband and his crazy brother (Brad) together
4. Aspen Grove memories and Neil Diamond!
5. High School (can anyone say PARTY AT TRACIES?)
6. My two favorite neices - Abbie and Lille... "its so funny, its so funny"!
7. The Gorilla Mask (I guess laugh and cry at the same time)
8. The Office.... need I say more?
9. Newly married couples and their hormones... ?
10. I have to say it again, anything and everything about Jackson!
Thank you to all of you who keep things like this in my life.... you make me happy!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
7 comments:
YOU ARE ADORABLE! I loved this! I'm with you on the sugar. I could eat it all day and not feel like I need anything else. I'm with you on the Office. I'm having Jim & Pam withdrawls.
I love artichokes and strawberries too. And the office. and party at Tracie's- wow, I had forgotten about those memories but they are hilarious!
McCall- I love the lists! I think as a mom it is important to remember what makes us tick (besides our crazy sons)! However, I don't get the correlation between Aspen Grove and Neil Diamond?!? Could you please explain?-Nikki
That's so funny, that's so funny. Oh my gosh, when I heard your music, all I could think of was "Jazz Singer"
I hope you like the pie. It's definately not eating to live but it's not too far from it. I got that bathing suit from a boutique in Laguna a few years ago. I think it totally flattens me but oh well! You're sweet. When are you guys coming to California again?
Party at Tracie's...Oh, funny. The office rocks my world. I can't wait for next season! Jim & Pam-finally!
Party at Tracies brings back way too many memories! I found you through Heidi, You look gorgeous with long hair! ps This is Chelsea Logan.
Post a Comment