Monday, June 25, 2007

Good & Bad

Life in the month of June has been pretty exciting so far.
1. My little sister Cami graduated from high school
2. My older sister Melissa came in town for a week with her little boy Henry and new little one Jetta Jane (just 3 months old). We went to the lake 3 times, spent an afternoon on the Heber Creeper, hiked at Cascade Springs, and ate a ton of food!
3. Currently my mother-in-law is in town. This is always a treat, she loves to spoil her grandkids. Tomorrow we will be going to the toy store so she can buy them each a special gift.
4. And the best of June begins on Tuesday.... LAKE POWELL!!! I can't wait to spend my week laying in the sun (with sunscreen of course) and the unlimited skiing is always my favorite!

Bad news for the month of June.
1. Our camera was stolen.
2. Our home computer went out.
3. Our vacumm stopped working.
4. A piece of one of my back molars broke off.
5. Money does not grow on trees for us!

All in all - this month has brought a lot of good with a lot of bad. Thankfully the bad can all be fixed! We replaced the computer and the vacuum. I am on my way tomorrow to get a new camera and when I am home from Lake Powell I will go in to have my back molar fixed.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Hey McCall it was fun to hear from you on my blog. It has been quite awhile. I am just starting out and I am trying to build my portfolio so I am doing sittings on location for $50 dollars right now. I have wanted to do some family pictures like the ones I took of Rach so if you are interested let me know. My email is carolinesimmons@gmail.com. If was fun to catch up on your life through your blog.

Ashlie said...

Hey, you might see Mitch there. She is going to Lake Powell too this week. (I think it was this week.) Thanks for the update on your blog. Sorry about the bad news. That's no fun! Hope you have a smashing time at the Lake!

Alifinale said...

Bummer about the bad things. It seems like things like that hit you all at once, and so very expensive. But good to hear you had some good times too and how fun to go to Lake Powell! Very jealous!

Grace Ryan said...

Lake Powell sounds like so much fun right now. I think it's great you guys have that tradition to go there. I hope everything does get fixed without too much stress. When it rains, it pours. That's what everyone tells me since life hasn't gotten easier for years now. Good luck with everything and have fun. I can't wait to see pictures!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Oh, McCall that is so sad. Lake Powell probally took all your worries away. Sorry about your camera, it seems like people like to steal from you guys...didn't they steal your camera in AZ too? Can I add a bad item to your list? Your sister in law Jenna hasn't had her baby yet and her feet and hands are swelling so bad it looks like play-do!